super Easy Ice Cube Chocolate Cups

super Easy Ice Cube Chocolate Cups


Easy Ice Cube Chocolate Cups #Easy #Ice #Cube #Chocolate #Cups
Easy Ice Cube Chocolate Cups



hey guys around the holidays I'm always looking for neat hostess gifts to bring to different parties my new favorites are these ice cube chocolates and they look as cool as they sound I'm Meg and I'm passionate about finding ways to make life with kids easier in the kitchen

so let's go through our ingredients you'll need chocolate chips and coconut oil and then for filling you'll need some marshmallows almonds caramel peanut butter and honey and some cherries so the first thing we need to do is melt our chocolate chips and coconut oil on the stove in a double boiler bring some water to a low simmer put your chocolate chips and coconut oil over the water and stir constantly until melted my chocolate is melted now it's time to put it into my ice cube molds now I have two different molds today

the first is really cool because it has like a shiny texture on it which makes my chocolate shimmer and I love that and my second are just some Christmas molds or some Santa Clauses Christmas trees and I thought I'd show you guys those do so what I'm going to do is use a really tiny spoon to just kind of dip a little bit in each cube I'm just dragging the chocolate up the side so that all the ice cube is coated if you want to get fancy you can use a new paintbrush or a pastry brush now into my freezer for about eight to ten minutes till they're almost completely set I pulled my chocolates from the freezer and now I'm ready to fill them I have a variety of toppings here I have some almonds that I'm going to drizzle with a little bit of caramel regular old cherries I have some marshmallows those are my kids absolute favorite and then I also have a little peanut butter that I thinned out with some honey I'm going to start with my almonds and I'm gonna use about two to three for each mold and then a nice drizzle of caramel a couple of cherries for this one

a handful of marshmallows and then a dollop of honey peanut butter and now I need to finish each one by topping with some chocolate and it saved nice and melted at room temperature and now I'm going to give my chocolates a quick wrap and stick them back into my freezer until they're fully set my ice cube chocolates have set in the freezer and now it's time for the big reveal I'm going to pop them out and show you guys what they look like now in the past I've always used just a knife around the edges to get them out and I'm feeling a little bit brave today I'm going to try the old-fashioned way of getting them out just by flipping them over well flying out so cute now I want to cut into one just so you guys can see how great they look inside these guys look so cute I would be so happy to give any of my hostesses these as a nice little gift for the holidays




Chocolate Cups:
Simply dip the ice cube “popsicle” into melted dark chocolate, set onto a plate, and watch as the chocolate sets instantly onto the ice cube.

Once the chocolate is set, give the ice cube a minute or so to melt down just slightly, wiggle it out, and you’ll have a perfect little chocolate box.

Ingredients:

Ice cube tray

Water

Chopsticks

Melted dark chocolate

Gooey Brownie Sunday:

Ingredients:

Brownie

Chocolate peanut butter ice cream

Chopped nuts

Classic Strawberry Cheesecake:

Ingredients:

Crushed graham cracker

Vanilla bean cheesecake filling

Glazed strawberry

Toasted Campfire S’mores

Ingredients:

Graham cracker

Marshmallow
Read More About This Recipes Click Here

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel